Monday, March 12, 2012

Assholes. Plus I have the swine flu probably.

Obviously I made it back from St.Louis, miracle of miracles. I made it back to a house in which everyone was sick. Everyone being Lu and my hubby. They have the real flu, I suppose. Fever, weak, cranky, etc. I was up each night all night because I was afraid Lu would get too hot, she also needed medicine. Every cough I was up. So I got zero sleep, which makes me a very cranky individual.

Saturday morning Todd and Lu were asleep, both with fevers and lo and behold people keep coming over to our house. It aggravates me so bad when people come over without calling. I don't care who it is, you text or call to give advance warning. It's called manners!

Every time one of Todd's stupid friends would pull in the driveway our noisy little ankle-biting toy poodles would go nuts and wake Lu up. She would start whining and crying and I would be mad as hell. Three different sets of people showed up before noon on Saturday. Before noon!

If people weren't rudely showing up to my house they were calling. I turned the ringers off so that we could sleep. Since we didn't answer the phone people would come knocking on the door saying "I called, but you didn't answer." No shit, sherlock. Perhaps there was a reason? That reason was I didn't want to see any one's face this weekend.

Yesterday same thing, some people showed up at 9:30am! Since time changed that was actually 8:30am. Do me a favor so that you aren't a total asshole. Don't just show up at people's houses. If they don't answer the phone, don't go over. It is so fucking rude. I hate it. Biggest pet peeve of mine hands down. Someone thinking they can just show the fuck up whenever they want. Reasons why:

1.) I have to scramble and put pants on. Asshole.
2.) I don't want to see your asshole face or I would have called and asked you to come over.
3.) You might wake me up. Asshole. Or worse, wake Lu up.

I am really weak and shaky today, no appetite, headache. I think I have caught the swine flu from them. I didn't have a fever when I left for work but now I'm pretty sure you can fry an egg on my head. I'm not going home, because it takes me an hour to get to work and I'm already here. Plus Todd and Lu are still home today both sick and I'm sick of them being sick and acting like assholes. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment