Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another beer related injury.

I dropped a beer on my big toe. Now I have a huge black bruise on my big toe nail.

I made up a lovely song for it. Set to the beat of Cotton Eye Joe...

If it hadn't been for big black toe
I'd have worn sandals a long time ago
Where did you come from
Where did you go? 
Oh yeah I dropped a beer on you
Big black toe

I was extremely bored yesterday driving an hour to and from work all aloney on my owney. My partner in crime aka my cousin, wimped out on me and stayed home from work.

Instead of having my usual entertainment I listened to the radio. Which sucks. I kept thinking of things to amuse her with, and couldn't. Because she wasn't beside me.

I'm really going to miss her next week, she is going to visit someone in another state. I don't know these people and am uncomfortable about her going. However, I'm not the boss of her.

I did tell her to let these people know that if she didn't return, I would come hunting her and/or avenge her kidnapping. In my fuzzy pink tinkerbell pajama pants with my shotgun.

You do not want to piss me off in my pajamas. I will cut a bitch. While tinkerbell looks on with a smile.

For the record I sung her my Big Black Toe song this morning and she didn't show the proper appreciation. Maybe I was wrong about her level of awesomeness. She is now on probation. Instead of clapping I got the look I get from most people. You know the look if you are as awesome as I am. The "are you freaking insane" look.

I am, but that has already been established.

No comments:

Post a Comment