Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Bitch! I'm stealin' your stuff.

Yesterday was my birthday!

I usually hate my birthdays. I'm getting old. Nothing good about that in my book.

I get up on Saturday, get dressed, cleaned a little. Normal day, except I got dressed. I usually spend the weekend in my pajamas. Don't judge! I take showers and change into different pajamas at least once a day.

Todd hustles Lu and I off in the jeep to make a circle. Making a circle means drive around aimlessly on back roads. Fun stuff ya'll.

I was pouting big time because he put meat on the smoker, which told me he was not taking me out to eat. I wanted to go to Walmart, nope. He didn't want to. I was being super nice, meanwhile wondering why I married this asshole.

We get back to the garage about 4:00 and there are a shit ton of cars there. Being my intelligent non-observant self I was pissed and wondering why they were having a party at MY HOUSE and didn't even invite me. Then I got it. It was probably Amber and the megaphone screaming "Happy Birthday Sondra! Get your ass out of the jeep I worked really hard on this!".

We partied. A lot. Charlotte bought me some awesome new wine, I got to taste it, went back for more and it was empty. My drunk ass friends drank it all up. Amber bought me 2 cases of beer, woo hoo! They know me well. Went to look for my beer, it was gone. My drunk ass friends drank it all up. I thought it quite hilarious when Charlotte asked Todd if we had wineglasses, he said no but that we had red solo cups.

Amber worked hard on a kit-kat cake. P.S. Fuck you pinterest, that shit is not easy and does not come out looking as pretty as the picture. I loved it though. Before I got a piece, several of my drunk ass friends knocked over the picnic table and my kit-kat cake hit the floor. They scooped it back in the pan but it just wasn't the same.

Amber bought me an awesome birthday wineglass, they had a Bloody Mary in it ready when I showed up. She knows me well. I drank my one drink, then my brother in law broke my birthday wine glass.  

They made a bunch of food, it was wonderful. I had several pans of birthday cupcakes, and someone took them as well when they left.

Obviously you can't let my friends in anywhere, because they steal your birthday presents and break your shit. I love them though, wouldn't trade them or my family for the world. So that is why I'm going to be at their birthday parties, drinking up their alcohol and stealing their presents. If they don't have good presents I will be going through their fine china. Who am I kidding? Like my friends have china. 

Super huge love to my favorite cousin in the world, Amber. Also the best husband in the world, Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment