Monday, February 13, 2012

Trick-or-treat. Wash your feet!

I'm pissed at a co-worker. Let's call her Catlady. I nickname everyone and the second she walked in the door I had her pegged.

My friends wanted to invite her to lunch, I said it is all fun and games until she pulls out her 100 page cat scrapbook. Showing us all of Mopsie's outfits she knitted from scratch. She even laughs maniacally like I imagine a catlady would. 

Me: Sure is cold out there today. Looks like it is going to snow.

Catlady: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wear ballet flats constantly. Last week I spilled some coffee in my shoe climbing the stairs to work. So I proceed to the bathroom to wash my foot. I didn't get the door shut all the way, I have one foot in the bathroom sink and am singing Poker Face and scrubbing my foot. I hear a noise. I turned around and there she stood. Watching me wash my feet and belt out Lady Gaga.

I suppose there was an awkward lapse in which I could explain why I had my foot in the sink. Instead I screamed..."Cheese and Rice can't you see I'm in here!"

I was going to explain afterward. Then my typical it's no one's business what I do in the bathroom attitude kicked in. She ran her catlady mouth off to everyone in the office. 

Now I'm the weird girl who washes her feet in the bathroom sink.

I'm nothing if not mature. I plan on pouring milk in her purse the moment that bitch turns her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment