Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stfu Mariah.

It's not that I hate my co-workers. I just think they shouldn't get near me, or speak to me whatsoever at all. What do you expect? You throw a bunch of people together for at least eight hours a day that would never speak to each other in a normal setting. You are going to have some problems.

I have a nickname for all of them. For example Mariah Carey behind me. I work in a cubicle, ugh. Lu made a valentine for me and asked me to hang it up in my "office". I told her that I don't have an office, that I work in a 4x3 space where I don't even have room to turn around. She said "Why, Mama?" I said, "Because I didn't go to college, baby. Go to college or you will work in a cubicle." See, that is what makes me a good Mom. I turn everything into a life lesson.

I digress, back to Mariah Carey.

We listen to satellite radio. I hate the station with the passion of 1,000 fiery suns. It's called The Blend. It should be called The Whine. I hear Adele at least 15 times a day, the same damn song. I wish that bitch was rolling in the deep alright.

Mariah Carey behind me sings every fucking song. She puts her own spin on it by singing the last four words of every double damned verse. She doesn't know all the words, just the end of each verse. She hums the rest.

Hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm and breathe! Just breathe!

It is so super fucking annoying. At least 20 times a day I want to knock this cubicle wall behind me over and watch the whole works go down like dominoes. Just to shut her the fuck up.

Moral of the story? Don't be an annoying cunt-face and sing all during the work day. No one wants to hear that shit. The music is bad enough without your horrible wailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment