Thursday, February 16, 2012

Plan Hobo.

I was out of lunch ideas today.

I seriously need to do some grocery shopping.

I brought a can of kidney beans for lunch today. Light red kidney beans. Still in the can.

I thought to myself, this is a great idea! I can just open the can and voila! Lunch! What I didn't consider was that kidney beans by themselves suck. Terribly so.

My plan to completely weird out my co-workers is going well so far. I received some strange looks when I walked into the break room with my can o' kidney beans. I received some alarmed looks when I couldn't find the can opener and opened my can of beans with a steak knife.

What can I say? I'm a classy bitch. 

Plan Turn Into a Hobo is almost complete. All I need is the bandanna and a stick.

On the plus side I'm pretty sure all my co-workers are whispering about me again. Also talking to me less, which makes me think this is going pretty damn well. If I had known they would leave me alone I would have washed my feet in the sink and brought cans of beans to work a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment